Wednesday, November 25, 2020

2020 Thanksgiving Card Contest

2020 Thanksgiving Card Contest


Seasonal Greetings Visitors, Let us congratulate the winners of the Thanksgiving Card contest
 Please like, comment and share the winning entries

 
1st Place
Buy Art Online



2nd Place
Wall Art

3rd Place
 Buy Art Online


Leaderboard link, 
Contest submissions ended 11-25-2020. 
The links are still good for gift ideas.

Promos by contest admin,
This contest was shared online at Interior Art News, and Artwork Sold by Professionals and on Admin's blog and press release listed below.

Self Promote,
I have outsource links to placed to post under my bio, Please join me on social media.
I bring in lots of customers from social media posts and usually make a sale at least once a month.

Social Media Image Posting Alternatives,
If you don't like posting your images on social media, at least consider creating your own social media card or banner to get seen online, like the one above.

Join SM Groups
Join the groups I'm members of because many are geared to promote.

Tips on the blog,
Also read my blog and press release newsletter for other great tips.

Marketing ideas,
Here is the On Sale and Discount group discussions marketing ideas.

Please message me here on FAA with any question or issues, I'm happy to help.

Happy holidays everyone,












LINK TO US FOR UPDATES